The manager handles the day-to-day operations and ensures that locations maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Makes sure all Company policies and procedures are followed at all locations.
- Ensures all safety policies are in place.
- Places all orders to ensure ingredients for all items on menu are stocked.
- Monitors menu/ingredients to ensure that all items on menu are available.
- Shops for items needed for locations as needed.
- Keeps Company paperwork in an organized manner.
- Makes bank deposits.
- Recruits, hires, evaluates and motivates and guides team members towards established goals.
- Coordinates employee schedules to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Escalates employee performance issues to owners
- Resolves customer complaints while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Review and complete all administration tasks on a timely manner
- Notify any repairs need on a timely manner to ownership team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Possesses excellent leadership skills.
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Oversees profit and loss on a store level.
- Assists with achieving budgeted goals.
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining professionalism.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule.
- High level of organization.
- High level of honesty/trustworthiness.
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience as a Manager or Supervisor in a fast-food or restaurant
- Staff development